Bristol Maintenance Free PVC Cupola
Introducing the Bristol Maintenance Free PVC Cupola, a timeless addition to any outdoor structure that exudes classic charm and exceptional craftsmanship. This stunning cupola features a traditional roof style with a flared base and double louvers, making it an eye-catching and elegant accent for sheds, garages, gazebos, barns, and other outbuildings. Crafted from maintenance-free PVC material, this cupola is designed to withstand the test of time while adding a touch of sophistication to your property.
In addition to its exquisite design, the Bristol Maintenance Free PVC Cupola offers practical benefits as well. Customers have the option to choose between copper roofing or color metal roofing for their cupolas - both options providing excellent durability and weather resistance. Moreover, an upgrade to screens is available for those seeking protection from pesky bugs without compromising on ventilation or aesthetics. Whether you're looking to enhance the visual appeal of your property or add functional ventilation with a touch of elegance, this maintenance-free PVC cupola delivers on all fronts.
Crafted with precision and attention to detail, this cupola exemplifies quality workmanship at every turn. Its seamless blend of beauty and functionality makes it an ideal choice for discerning homeowners who appreciate fine craftsmanship.
Bristol Cupola Specifications
Cupola made from Palight PVC
Cupola shown is the 26" Size with the 8/12 Base / Copper Roof
Cupola available sizes - 26" - 36" // Square of Cupola Roof used for measurements/
Board Size: 5/8" Material is PVC ( Brand Name Palight)
Exciting New Sand Color Palight PVC Cupolas Now Available!
Now Offering Palight PVC Cupolas Custom Made in Sand Color PVC.
Special Note: Palight has not yet made a Sand Color Crown Molding Trim so still only offering the Crown Molding in White.
Executive Crown Molding Trim can be added as an upgrade and will be located along the underside of the cupola roof.
Copper: 16 oz copper which is the 24 gauge
This cupola is available in maintenance-free vinyl and is weathervane ready with a 3/4 inch rod opening. Designed for up to a 8/12 pitch. Cupola roof is covered with 24 gauge copper or patina copper is available.
Cupola comes with either Plexiglass or an upgrade to real double strength glass only at customers request.
Cupola Dimensions: (approx)
26" Cupola Dimensions - 26" Roof - 36" High
30" Cupola Dimensions - 30" Roof - 40" High
36" Cupola Dimensions - 36" Roof - 54" High
Weathervanes sold separately.
- Cupola Base Extensions are for 9/12 and up to 12/12 pitched roof lines.
- The cupola comes weathervane ready with a 3/4" opening. Roof mounts are not needed if using a cupola.
- Customers can request the weathervane opening be capped. For using the cupola without a weathervane.
- The louver cupolas can be used for venting, be sure and have your carpenter flash around base to keep the water and moisture out. Window cupolas are not used for venting.
- If not used for venting, the cupola can go right over the shingles.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to cut the roof pitch into the cupola base to ensure proper fit.
- The PVC Cupola is made from Palight.
- Painting PVC Cupolas - Our PVC Cupolas can be painted but you need to use an acrylic latex paint that has a light reflective value of at least 55 or greater. Black and other dark paint colors can cause the PVC to warp. When painting your new cupola always check with your local paint shop to get the best paint possible. Any use of dark paints will void our warranty on the cupola, bird feeders and other PVC products.
Cupola base fits up to 8/12 pitch roof. For longer bases please select the extended base for rooflines up to 12/12 pitch. 14/12 and steep roofs you will need to call in and special order.
Cupolas are made from solid 5/8” Palight PVC Board.
Wood Roofs need to be covered since plywood does not do well with the elements when it gets wet.
Copper and Aluminum Roofs are made for the elements, so no maintenance is required.
Copper Cupola Roofs will change with the elements and eventually turn a nice Patina Green.
PVC/Vinyl Palight is maintenance free and will not rot or decay. Made with all exterior staples and screws so that the cupola is ready for the elements.