Hamilton Cupola - Handmade in USA
Have weathervane and cupola questions or would like to just order over the phone. us a call at 207-843-0440. Customer Service Hours are Monday-Friday 8:AM - 4:00 PM Eastern Time to order your weathervanes and cupolas today.
This cupola is not made for venting. Decoration only.
Cupola made from Palight PVC
Cupola shown is the 26" Size with the 8/12 Base / Black Aluminum Roof
Cupola available sizes - 16" - 36" // Square of Cupola Roof used for measurements/
Board Size: 5/8" Material is PVC ( Brand Name Palight)
Copper: 16 oz copper which is the 24 gauge
This cupola is available in maintenance-free vinyl and is weathervane ready with a 3/4 inch rod opening. Designed for up to a 8/12 pitch. Cupola roof is covered with 24 gauge copper or patina copper is available.
Cupola Dimensions: (approx)
16" Cupola Dimensions - 16" Roof - 29" High
18" Cupola Dimensions - 18" Roof - 33" High
20" Cupola Dimensions - 20" Roof - 34" High
22" Cupola Dimensions - 22" Roof - 38" High
26" Cupola Dimensions - 26" Roof - 44" High
30" Cupola Dimensions - 30" Roof - 48" High
36" Cupola Dimensions - 36" Roof - 64" High
Because of the Tall Select Cupola Roof - this cupola will ship via Freight at the 26" Cupola Size.
Weathervanes sold separately.
- Cupola Base Extensions are for 9/12 and up to 12/12 pitched roof lines.
- The cupola comes weathervane ready with a 3/4" opening. Roof mounts are not needed if using a cupola.
- Customers can request the weathervane opening be capped. For using the cupola without a weathervane.
- The louver cupolas can be used for venting, be sure and have your carpenter flash around base to keep the water and moisture out. Window cupolas are not used for venting.
- If not used for venting, the cupola can go right over the shingles.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to cut the roof pitch into the cupola base to ensure proper fit.
- The PVC Cupola is made from Palight.
- Painting PVC Cupolas - Our PVC Cupolas can be painted but you need to use an acrylic latex paint that has a light reflective value of at least 55 or greater. Black and other dark paint colors can cause the PVC to warp. When painting your new cupola always check with your local paint shop to get the best paint possible. Any use of dark paints will void our warranty on the cupola, bird feeders and other PVC products.
Cupola base fits up to 8/12 pitch roof. For longer bases please select the extended base for rooflines up to 12/12 pitch. 14/12 and steep roofs you will need to call in and special order.
Cupolas are made from solid 5/8” Palight PVC Board.
Wood Roofs need to be covered since plywood does not do well with the elements when it gets wet.
Copper and Aluminum Roofs are made for the elements, so no maintenance is required.
Copper Cupola Roofs will change with the elements and eventually turn a nice Patina Green.
PVC/Vinyl Palight is maintenance free and will not rot or decay. Made with all exterior staples and screws so that the cupola is ready for the elements.
Bases are either Beveled/Flared or Squared upon customer’s request.
Bug Screens are not required but an option you can choose to have added.
Window Cupolas come with Plexiglass, but you can choose an upgrade to double strength real glass.
All cupolas come ready to fit all our weathervanes with a ¾” Weathervane Ready Hole in the top.
This Cupola is Handmade in Maine
Cupolas larger then 26” will ship via Freight.
Cupolas up to 26” will ship via small package ground.