Farmington Cupola - Handmade in USA
Have Cupola and Weathervane questions or would like to just order over the phone. Give Mark or Shannon a call at 207-843-0440. Our Weathervane Shop Hours are Monday-Friday 8:AM - 4:00 PM Eastern Time. Call now for your new weathervane and cupola.
Cupola available sizes - 24", 30", 36", 42" 49", 60", 72" // Roof used for measurements
Cupola Window Glass is all single pane double strength glass.
Number of glass panes per cupola is determined by size of cupola. Example 24"- 36" cupolas have 4 panes per side per side : 42" cupola has 6 panes per side, 48" cupola has 8 panes per side and the larger 60" and 72" have the double panes of four lites per size for a total of eight lites per window cupola side. ( Window Cupolas are not designed for Skylights)
Board Size: 3/4" Material is PVC ( Brand Name Evolve Lumber)
Copper: 16 oz copper which is the 22 gauge
Cupola Color Metal Roofing: Made by Galvalume, Galvalume is 55% Aluminum -45% Zinc coated Sheet product that is idelly suited for most types of roofing. The metal sheet is heat-fomed to prevent microscopic cracking and the rust preventing paint coating as the panel is formed. This makes for a long lasting finish.
Note: Cupola metal roof and lumber colors as as close as possible to actual colors: color shown may vary slightly from actual metal
This cupola is available in maintenance-free vinyl and is weathervane ready with a 3/4 inch rod opening. Designed for up to a 8/12 pitch. Cupola roof is covered with standing seam copper or metal roofing is available.
Cupola Dimensions: (approx)
24" Cupola Dimensions - 24" Roof - 40" High
30" Cupola Dimensions - 30" Roof - 50" High
36" Cupola Dimensions - 36" Roof - 58" High
42" Cupola Dimensions - 42" Roof - 65" High
48" Cupola Dimensions - 48" Roof - 75" High
60" Cupola Dimensions - 60" Roof - 87" High
72" Cupola Dimensions - 72" Roof - 103" High
Availability: Cupola sizes up to 36" take about 4 weeks to make, larger size cupolas 42" - 72" can take up to 4-6 weeks to make and ship. All cupolas are made to order. Cupolas are constructed in a 3 section design for ease of handing and installation
Weathervanes sold separately.
- Cupola Base Extensions are for 10/12 and 12/12 pitched roof lines.
- The cupola comes weathervane ready with a 3/4" opening. Roof mounts are not needed if using a cupola.
- Customers can request the weathervane opening be capped. For using the cupola without a weathervane.
- The louver cupolas can be used for venting, be sure and have your carpenter flash around base to keep the water and moisture out. Window cupolas are not used for venting.
- If not used for venting, the cupola can go right over the shingles.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to cut the roof pitch into the cupola base to ensure proper fit.
- The PVC Cupola is made from Poly Evolve Lumber.