Lincoln Maintenance Free PVC Cupola
Introducing the exquisite Lincoln Maintenance Free PVC Cupola with Straight Wood Roof, a cherished addition to any home, shed, garage, or barn. This fine piece of craftsmanship exudes elegance and timeless charm while requiring minimal upkeep. The straight wood roof provides a classic touch, and the square base adds a touch of modernity to its design. With non-venting capabilities and the option to choose crown molding details, this cupola is as versatile as it is stylish.
Crafted for durability and longevity, this maintenance-free PVC cupola boasts impeccable construction that will withstand the test of time in any weather condition. Its sleek square base and optional crown molding details lend an air of sophistication to any structure it graces. Whether enhancing your house or adding character to your barn or shed, this cupola serves as an enduring symbol of superior quality and style. Choose from various customization options for a perfect fit with your unique aesthetic preferences.
Elevate your property's exterior with the Lincoln Maintenance Free PVC Cupola with Straight Wood Roof - an embodiment of craftsmanship that combines functional utility with unparalleled beauty. This stunning feature not only provides ventilation but also creates visual interest that transforms ordinary roofs into works of art.
Lincoln Cupola Specifications
This Cupola is made from Palight PVC and is 100% Weathervane Ready for our Weathervanes.
Cupola shown is the 26" Size with the 8/12 Base / Plywood Roof.
Cupola available sizes - 16", 18, 20, 22, 26, 30, 36" // Square of Cupola Roof used for measurements/
Board Size: 5/8" Material is PVC ( Brand Name Palight)
Exciting New Sand Color Palight PVC Cupolas now Available!
Now Offering Palight PVC Cupolas Custom Made in Sand Color PVC.
Special Note: Palight has not yet made a Sand Color Crown Molding Trim so still only offering the Crown Molding in White.
Executive Crown Molding Trim can be added as an upgrade and will be located along the underside of the cupola roof.
Plywood Roofing and ready for customer to shingle.
This cupola is available in maintenance-free vinyl and is weathervane ready with a 3/4 inch rod opening. Designed for up to a 8/12 pitch. Cupola roof is not covered and will need to be covered for protection by the customer.
Cupola Dimensions: (approx)
16" Cupola Dimensions - 16" Roof - 22" High
18" Cupola Dimensions - 18" Roof - 24" High
20" Cupola Dimensions - 20" Roof - 26" High
22" Cupola Dimensions - 22" Roof - 28" High
26" Cupola Dimensions - 26" Roof - 32" High
30" Cupola Dimensions - 29" Roof - 35" High
36" Cupola Dimensions - 36" Roof - 45" High
Weathervanes sold separately.
- Cupola Base Extensions are for 9/12 and up to 12/12 pitched roof lines.
- The cupola comes weathervane ready with a 3/4" opening. Roof mounts are not needed if using a cupola.
- Customers can request the weathervane opening be capped. For using the cupola without a weathervane.
- The louver cupolas can be used for venting, be sure and have your carpenter flash around base to keep the water and moisture out. Window cupolas are not used for venting.
- If not used for venting, the cupola can go right over the shingles.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to cut the roof pitch into the cupola base to ensure proper fit.
- The PVC Cupola is made from Palight.
- Painting PVC Cupolas - Our PVC Cupolas can be painted but you need to use an acrylic latex paint that has a light reflective value of at least 55 or greater. Black and other dark paint colors can cause the PVC to warp. When painting your new cupola always check with your local paint shop to get the best paint possible. Any use of dark paints will void our warranty on the cupola, bird feeders and other PVC products.
General Cupola Info:
Cupola base fits up to 8/12 pitch roof. For longer bases please select the extended base for rooflines up to 12/12 pitch. 14/12 and steep roofs you will need to call in and special order.
Cupolas are made from solid 5/8” Palight PVC Board.
Wood Roof Cupolas need to be covered since plywood does not do well with the elements when it gets wet.
Copper and Aluminum Roofs are made for the elements, so no maintenance is required.
Copper Cupola Roofs will turn brown quickly and change with the elements and eventually turn a nice Patina Green.
PVC/Vinyl Palight is maintenance free and will not rot or decay. Made with all exterior staples and screws so that the cupola is ready for the elements.
Bases are either Beveled/Flared or Squared upon customer’s request.
Cupola Bug Screens are not required but an option you can choose to have added.
Window Cupolas come with Plexiglass, but you can choose an upgrade to double strength real glass.
All cupolas come ready to fit all our weathervanes with a ¾” Weathervane Ready Hole in the top.
This Cupola is Handmade in Maine
Cupolas larger then 22” will ship via Freight.
Cupolas up to 22” will ship via small package ground.