Orrington Maintenance Free PVC Cupola
Introducing the Orrington Maintenance Free PVC Cupola, proudly crafted in the USA with a sleek Straight Roof Style and durable Square Louvers for optimal ventilation. This premium cupola is expertly designed to enhance any shed, garage, or barn while offering unparalleled longevity and visual appeal. Choose from a stunning copper roof or a selection of metal color roofs to perfectly complement your space. Available in classic white, calming sand, or earthy clay PVC colors, this versatile cupola is an ideal addition for both Man Caves and She Sheds alike.
Crafted with top-notch PVC materials, the Orrington Maintenance Free Cupola requires no painting or upkeep—making it an effortless yet striking addition to any structure. The venting functionality ensures proper air circulation within your space while adding a touch of timeless elegance to the roofline. With its maintenance-free design and choice of roof finishes, this cupola offers unbeatable durability and customization options suitable for a variety of spaces.
Incorporating the Orrington Maintenance Free PVC Cupola into your property not only elevates its aesthetic appeal but also enhances its functionality with superior ventilation capabilities.
Orrington Cupola Specifications
This Cupola is pictured with the Standard Base to fit up to a 8/12 roof pitch
Cupola available sizes - 24", 30", 36", 42" 48"// Roof used for measurements
Number of louvers per cupola is determined by size of cupola.
Example 24" cupola has 6 louvers per side : 48" cupola has 12 louvers per side.
Board Size: 3/4" Material is PVC ( Brand Name Palight PVC)
Copper: 16 oz copper which is the 24 gauge
Cupola Color Metal Roofing: Made by Galvalume, Galvalume is 55% Aluminum -45% Zinc coated Sheet product that is ideally suited for most types of roofing. The metal sheet is heat-fomed to prevent microscopic cracking and the rust preventing paint coating as the panel is formed. This makes for a long lasting finish.
Note: Cupola metal roof and lumber colors as as close as possible to actual colors: color shown may vary slightly from actual metal.
Cupola is made from PVC using Palight PVC Board Lumber and will not require painting.
This cupola is available in maintenance-free vinyl and is weathervane ready with a 3/4 inch rod opening. Designed for up to a 8/12 pitch. Cupola roof is covered with standing seam copper or metal roofing is available. This cupola is pictured with the 12/12 base.
Cupola Dimensions: (approx)
24" Cupola Dimensions - 24" Roof - 43" High
30" Cupola Dimensions - 30" Roof - 53" High
36" Cupola Dimensions - 36" Roof - 61" High
42" Cupola Dimensions - 42" Roof - 67" High
48" Cupola Dimensions - 48" Roof - 78" High
Availability: Cupola sizes up to 36" take about 4 weeks to make, larger size cupolas 42" - 48" can take up to 4-6 weeks to make and ship. All cupolas are made to order. Cupolas are constructed in a 3 section design for ease of handing and installation.
Please note that each cupola is made to order. This is because the Evolve Poly Lumber is not purchased until the cupola is ordered because most of the colors are not common colors.
Weathervanes sold separately.
- Cupola Base Extensions are for 10/12 and 12/12 pitched roof lines.
- The cupola comes weathervane ready with a 3/4" opening. Roof mounts are not needed if using a cupola.
- Customers can request the weathervane opening be capped. For using the cupola without a weathervane.
- The louver cupolas can be used for venting, be sure and have your carpenter flash around base to keep the water and moisture out. Window cupolas are not used for venting.
- If not used for venting, the cupola can go right over the shingles.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to cut the roof pitch into the cupola base to ensure proper fit.
- Painting PVC Cupolas - Our PVC Cupolas can be painted but you need to use an acrylic latex paint that has a light reflective value of at least 55 or greater. Black and other dark paint colors can cause the PVC to warp. When painting your new cupola always check with your local paint shop to get the best paint possible. Any use of dark paints will void our warranty on the cupola, bird feeders and other PVC products.