Searsport Maintenance Free PVC Cupola
Introducing the Searsport Maintenance Free PVC Cupola, crafted right here in the USA! This stunning cupola features a standard roof and a flared base, adding an elegant touch to any structure. The square windows are made of durable plexiglass, offering both beauty and durability. Customers can customize their cupola with a choice of a copper roof or color metal roofing, elevating the aesthetic appeal of their building. For those seeking even more luxury, upgrades to real glass windows and crown molding are available for an extra touch of sophistication. Whether adorning sheds, garages or barns, this exceptional product is sure to turn heads.
The benefits of choosing the Searsport Maintenance Free PVC Cupola are truly remarkable. Not only does it enhance the visual appeal of any building it graces with its presence, but it also requires minimal maintenance thanks to its PVC construction. The option to select between copper and metal roofing ensures that customers can achieve their desired look while also enjoying long-lasting durability against the elements. With customization options allowing for real glass windows and crown molding upgrades, this cupola takes elegance to new heights.
Make your structure stand out from the rest by choosing the Searsport Maintenance Free PVC Cupola!
Searsport Cupola Specifications
Cupola made from Palight PVC
Cupola shown is the 26" Size with the 8/12 Base / Copper Roof
Cupola available sizes - 16" - 36" // Square of Cupola Roof used for measurements/
Board Size: 5/8" Material is PVC ( Brand Name Palight)
Exciting New Sand Color Palight PVC Cupolas now Available!
Now Offering Palight PVC Cupolas Custom Made in Sand Color PVC.
Special Note: Palight has not yet made a Sand Color Crown Molding Trim so still only offering the Crown Molding in White.
Executive Crown Molding Trim can be added as an upgrade and will be located along the underside of the cupola roof.
Copper: 16 oz copper which is the 24 gauge
This cupola is available in maintenance-free vinyl and is weathervane ready with a 3/4 inch rod opening. Designed for up to a 8/12 pitch. Cupola roof is covered with 24 gauge copper or patina copper is available.
Cupola comes with either Plexiglass or an upgrade to real double strength glass only at customers request.
Window Panes: 16"-26" Cupolas have 4 panes per side and 30" and 36" have 6 panes per side.
Cupola Dimensions: (approx)
16" Cupola Dimensions - 16" Roof - 27" High
18" Cupola Dimensions - 18" Roof - 31" High
20" Cupola Dimensions - 20" Roof - 33" High
22" Cupola Dimensions - 22" Roof - 36" High
26" Cupola Dimensions - 26" Roof - 32" High
30" Cupola Dimensions - 30" Roof - 42" High
36" Cupola Dimensions - 36" Roof - 60" High
Weathervanes sold separately.
- Cupola Base Extensions are for 9/12 and up to 12/12 pitched roof lines.
- The cupola comes weathervane ready with a 3/4" opening. Roof mounts are not needed if using a cupola.
- Customers can request the weathervane opening be capped. For using the cupola without a weathervane.
- The louver cupolas can be used for venting, be sure and have your carpenter flash around base to keep the water and moisture out. Window cupolas are not used for venting.
- If not used for venting, the cupola can go right over the shingles.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to cut the roof pitch into the cupola base to ensure proper fit.
- The PVC Cupola is made from Palight.
- Painting PVC Cupolas - Our PVC Cupolas can be painted but you need to use an acrylic latex paint that has a light reflective value of at least 55 or greater. Black and other dark paint colors can cause the PVC to warp. When painting your new cupola always check with your local paint shop to get the best paint possible. Any use of dark paints will void our warranty on the cupola, bird feeders and other PVC products.
Cupola base fits up to 8/12 pitch roof. For longer bases please select the extended base for rooflines up to 12/12 pitch. 14/12 and steep roofs you will need to call in and special order.
Cupolas are made from solid 5/8” Palight PVC Board.
Wood Roofs need to be covered since plywood does not do well with the elements when it gets wet.
Copper and Aluminum Roofs are made for the elements, so no maintenance is required.
Copper Cupola Roofs will change with the elements and eventually turn a nice Patina Green.
PVC/Vinyl Palight is maintenance free and will not rot or decay. Made with all exterior staples and screws so that the cupola is ready for the elements.
Bases are either Beveled/Flared or Squared upon customer’s request.
Bug Screens are not required but an option you can choose to have added.
Window Cupolas come with Plexiglass, but you can choose an upgrade to double strength real glass.
All cupolas come ready to fit all our weathervanes with a ¾” Weathervane Ready Hole in the top.
This Cupola is Handmade in Maine
Cupolas larger then 22” and larger will ship via Freight.