Waldo Maintenance Free PVC Cupola
Introducing the Waldo Maintenance Free PVC Cupola, a stunning addition to any outdoor structure that exudes timeless elegance and durability. This exquisite cupola boasts a standard roof style with a square base, complete with windows that allow natural light to filter through. Crafted with the utmost attention to detail, this cupola is designed for effortless maintenance and long-lasting appeal. It is the perfect finishing touch for sheds, garages, gazebos, barns, and other outbuildings.
The beauty of our PVC cupola lies in its ability to seamlessly complement any architectural style while adding a touch of sophistication. With its standard plywood roofing system, customers have the flexibility to choose their preferred roofing material according to their unique aesthetic preferences or functional needs. The craftsmanship of this cupola ensures that it not only enhances the visual appeal of any structure but also withstands the test of time without requiring constant upkeep.
Designed for those who appreciate fine attention to detail and superior quality craftsmanship, the Waldo Maintenance Free PVC Cupola is a testament to timeless design and practical functionality. Whether adorning your barn with rustic charm or accentuating your gazebo's allure, this meticulously crafted cupola elevates any outdoor space while offering unparalleled durability and low-maintenance convenience.
Waldo Cupola Specifications
This Cupola is made from Palight PVC and is 100% Weathervane Ready for our Weathervanes.
Cupola shown is the 26" Size with the 8/12 Base / Plywood Roof.
Cupola available sizes - 16" - 36" // Square of Cupola Roof used for measurements/
Board Size: 5/8" Material is PVC ( Brand Name Palight)
Exciting New Sand Color Palight PVC Cupolas now Available!
Now Offering Palight PVC Cupolas Custom Made in Sand Color PVC.
Special Note: Palight has not yet made a Sand Color Crown Molding Trim so still only offering the Crown Molding in White.
Executive Crown Molding Trim can be added as an upgrade and will be located along the underside of the cupola roof.
Plywood Roofing and ready for customer to shingle.
This cupola is available in maintenance-free vinyl and is weathervane ready with a 3/4 inch rod opening. Designed for up to a 8/12 pitch. Cupola roof is not covered and will need to be covered for protection by the customer.
Cupola comes with either Plexiglass or an upgrade to real double strength glass only at customers request.
Window Panes: 16"-26" Cupolas have 4 panes per side and 30" and 36" have 6 panes per side.
Cupola Dimensions: (approx)
16" Cupola Dimensions - 16" Roof - 22" High
18" Cupola Dimensions - 18" Roof - 24" High
20" Cupola Dimensions - 20" Roof - 26" High
22" Cupola Dimensions - 22" Roof - 28" High
26" Cupola Dimensions - 26" Roof - 32" High
30" Cupola Dimensions - 29" Roof - 35" High
36" Cupola Dimensions - 36" Roof - 45" High
Weathervanes sold separately.
- Cupola Base Extensions are for 9/12 and up to 12/12 pitched roof lines.
- The cupola comes weathervane ready with a 3/4" opening. Roof mounts are not needed if using a cupola.
- Customers can request the weathervane opening be capped. For using the cupola without a weathervane.
- The louver cupolas can be used for venting, be sure and have your carpenter flash around base to keep the water and moisture out. Window cupolas are not used for venting.
- If not used for venting, the cupola can go right over the shingles.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to cut the roof pitch into the cupola base to ensure proper fit.
- The PVC Cupola is made from Palight.
- Painting PVC Cupolas - Our PVC Cupolas can be painted but you need to use an acrylic latex paint that has a light reflective value of at least 55 or greater. Black and other dark paint colors can cause the PVC to warp. When painting your new cupola always check with your local paint shop to get the best paint possible. Any use of dark paints will void our warranty on the cupola, bird feeders and other PVC products.
Cupola base fits up to 8/12 pitch roof. For longer bases please select the extended base for rooflines up to 12/12 pitch. 14/12 and steep roofs you will need to call in and special order.
Cupolas are made from solid 5/8” Palight PVC Board.
Wood Roofs need to be covered since plywood does not do well with the elements when it gets wet.
Copper and Aluminum Roofs are made for the elements, so no maintenance is required.
Copper Cupola Roofs will change with the elements and eventually turn a nice Patina Green.
PVC/Vinyl Palight is maintenance free and will not rot or decay. Made with all exterior staples and screws so that the cupola is ready for the elements.
Bases are either Beveled/Flared or Squared upon customer’s request.
Bug Screens are not required but an option you can choose to have added.
Window Cupolas come with Plexiglass, but you can choose an upgrade to double strength real glass.
All cupolas come ready to fit all our weathervanes with a ¾” Weathervane Ready Hole in the top.
This Cupola is Handmade in Maine
Cupolas larger then 22” will ship via Freight.
Cupolas up to 26” will ship via small package ground.